So Many Options For The Heart Of Your Home...
- -Take the first step in your kitchen remodeling project. Decide if you want to reface your cabinets or replace them. Refacing your cabinets is often faster, less expensive and looks like complete remodeling when installed by skilled professionals. Replacing your existing cabinets is better than refacing them if there is significant damage or you are planning major layout changes. .
- - If new counter tops are part of your renovation plans, we can show you the natural beauty of granite, the extra durability of quartz or the many modern faces of value friendly laminate counter tops.
- What about your backsplash? - Many decorative options are available to dress up your kitchen including tile, metals and full counter top material backsplashes. The perfect accent for cabinet refacing, new cabinets and new counter tops.
- RTF, Laminate or Wood doors? - Which materials do you want in your kitchen. We can help you to understand your options and what makes the most sense whether you choose cabinet .refacing or new cabinets.
- Moldings and trim can make boring cabinets look like fine furniture. - Simple and inexpensive designer touches can make your kitchen look like you spent much more than you actually did.
- Lighting: Overhead? Under cabinet? Indirect or Direct? - Great lighting design will highlight your new kitchen remodeling and make it more functional.
- Dozens of and options too. - These finishing touches provide the perfect accent to your newly renovated cabinets and counter tops.
- - The right accessories make your kitchen more enjoyable. See examples of how we can make your cabinets easier to use whether your are replacing or refacing your kitchen.
The best place to start is with a FREE Consultation.
See some real-life
- no studio shots or photo enhancing - just some completed projects with happy customers.